Colorado

I have 6-8 week old ee and oe chicks. Mo might still have black and lavender ameraucana. There is someone in Bennett that sells BBS that look nice.

I'm looking for 3-5 month range if possible. I talked to the breeder in Bennett and all they had were baby chicks. I'm trying to avoid doing the chick thing all over this year as we just moved ours out of the garage a few weeks ago! Who is "Mo"?

I'm looking for 3-5 month range if possible. I talked to the breeder in Bennett and all they had were baby chicks. I'm trying to avoid doing the chick thing all over this year as we just moved ours out of the garage a few weeks ago! Who is "Mo"?
I'm Mo,
frow.gif

I only have extra roosters, lavender and black ameruacanas from Fowl Stuff, no pullets. If Cathy (Percheron chick) has extra EE or OE pullets you should get those! I love her birds.

I know of a lady in Bennet, Shauna, with that breed. We picked up hatching eggs from her but had a horrible hatch and didn't get any birds. Not her fault, we had an incubator spike early. Anyway, if you'd like I can PM you her contact info. Not sure what she has available. Not sure if that is the lady you spoke with or not.

Last edited:
I know of a lady in Bennet, Shauna, with that breed. We picked up hatching eggs from her but had a horrible hatch and didn't get any birds. Not her fault, we had an incubator spike early. Anyway, if you'd like I can PM you her contact info. Not sure what she has available. Not sure if that is the lady you spoke with or not.

You can pm me (I haven't figured that out on here ). The person didn't leave their name in reply to the CL ad for Ameraucanas in Bennett

Hellooooo everyone- so in my attempts to get the hoa to "talk" about chickens I emailed a Colorado State PhD researcher to see if my email might swirl around some departments and get someone to come speak at the next hoa meeting. I need 50 signatures by he fourth Thursday and so far my north neighbors moved out! (Ackkk! Didnt even know they were renters! ) Crossing my fingers whoever moves in is a chicken or egg lover. And my neighbors on the other side have no problems with chickens. They are LOVELY neighbors. (We are new to the area.) I just found out a couple at church lives two streets away so there's three signatures down.
1f64f-1f3fc.png
1f600.png
1f425.png
1f423.png
1f424.png
47 to go. I spoke w the woman from the town - the town manager planner - and she sent me such wonderful pdf's with the surrounding town's pros and cons and which nearby towns/cities allow and how many and what their regulations are. It is all looking pretty good from here. I am happy to forward anyone the pdfs if you want to take a look. Send me a private msg. Ill email them to you. Love all the posts!! Im happy I get to see everyone building their coops and runs and holding their chickens. ------Question----the guidelines say that there must be a coop and a run. So am I not allowed to let our future chickens free range in the yard?! Then whats the point?

The purpose of the run is so that when you aren't there, the birds can still get out of the coop and have sunlight and fresh air. You know, to avoid being all "cooped up". Of course there will be days with bad weather when they'll most likely stay in the coop... It's also a subtle way of saying keep your birds confined so they don't fly over and crap on the neighbor's patio, or scratch foxholes in their gardens.

Hellooooo everyone- so in my attempts to get the hoa to "talk" about chickens I emailed a Colorado State PhD researcher to see if my email might swirl around some departments and get someone to come speak at the next hoa meeting. I need 50 signatures by he fourth Thursday and so far my north neighbors moved out! (Ackkk! Didnt even know they were renters! ) Crossing my fingers whoever moves in is a chicken or egg lover. And my neighbors on the other side have no problems with chickens. They are LOVELY neighbors. (We are new to the area.) I just found out a couple at church lives two streets away so there's three signatures down.
1f64f-1f3fc.png
1f600.png
1f425.png
1f423.png
1f424.png
47 to go. I spoke w the woman from the town - the town manager planner - and she sent me such wonderful pdf's with the surrounding town's pros and cons and which nearby towns/cities allow and how many and what their regulations are. It is all looking pretty good from here. I am happy to forward anyone the pdfs if you want to take a look. Send me a private msg. Ill email them to you. Love all the posts!! Im happy I get to see everyone building their coops and runs and holding their chickens. ------Question----the guidelines say that there must be a coop and a run. So am I not allowed to let our future chickens free range in the yard?! Then whats the point?

Congratulations...keep up the good work.

I need help. I've been trying to find a home for my Silver Lace Wyandotte roo . So far no luck. Who on the northern front range can I take him to for processing? I'm in Longmont and feel bad I didn't have a roo plan in place but never intended on getting another chick because I can only have 4 and I had 4.

Back
Top Bottom