Colored Easter chicks/ducks... UPDATED WITH PICS!!!!!!!!!

Not if they didn't know, like in my case. They do not have a list of states where it is illegal. It is up to us to find out before ordering. I made a boo-boo.

It is illegal in OK as well, to artificially dye any animal. There was a story last year of a whole sale fish store being shut down and their entire stock of dyed guppies being destroyed. If I remember right animal control didn't bother to remove some of the rest of the stock that were on the same filter system and killed more than just the guppies.

Sorry I don't. I got out of poultry a few years ago. I think they are illegal in some states. And with the AI outbreak I'd be surprised if anyone will be able to sell Easter chicks.

They are here!!!!!  /img/smilies/wee.gif  /img/smilies/ya.gif

4  colored chicks, 4 colored ducks, and 8 peanuts BSL or BR roos

040909_072701.jpg

040909_072600-1.jpg

040909_072602.jpg

040909_072501.jpg
Where can I buy some

From Ideal.  Does any other hatchery offer them?  Does anyone order these?  /img/smilies/jumpy.gif  I have an order in for 4 ducks and 4 Cornish x all colored for Easter.  /img/smilies/wee.gif  I got 2 from the a few years ago, one purple = white rock male and one orange= buff rock male.  Yep the orange one stayed orange well kinda LOL.  /img/smilies/ep.gif  I got them coming in the last hatch b4 Easter they should ship on 4-8-09.  I got 50 st. run RIR and the hatchery surprise choice 1( /img/smilies/fl.gif please wish us Turkeys and Guineas  /img/smilies/fl.gif ) coming from Cackle being shipped Monday!!!! 3-16-09  I can't wait, neither can DH and our 2 boys DS 4 and DS 9m.
Where can I buy one

Back
Top Bottom