Colored Egg June Adopt-An-Egg Hatch Along!

Pics
I definitely prefer to be home on day 20 and 21. I typically hatch Bantam though. Are you home Sunday? I would set on Saturday or Sunday.
Yes, I’m home Sat, Sun & Mon (for Juneteenth?), so I can be here day 21, 22 & even 23 if there are any stragglers or weak chicks to keep an eye on.

You guys convinced me! Eggs arrive a day early…just stick with the original plan! 😂 I’m just so excited and anxious!

Yes, I’m home Sat, Sun & Mon (for Juneteenth?), so I can be here day 21, 22 & even 23 if there are any stragglers or weak chicks to keep an eye on.

You guys convinced me! Eggs arrive a day early…just stick with the original plan! 😂 I’m just so excited and anxious!
checked tracking and my eggs made it to my local PO this morning but after truck loading so they won't be delivered to my house today. checking with my friend that is a carrier to find out if I can go pick them up this morning from the PO!! so we may be setting them at the same time tomorrow!

checked tracking and my eggs made it to my local PO this morning but after truck loading so they won't be delivered to my house today. checking with my friend that is a carrier to find out if I can go pick them up this morning from the PO!! so we may be setting them at the same time tomorrow!
Oh I hope so! Fingers crossed! Hatch twinsies again! Call the PO if you can, I asked my carrier if I could pick up instead of having delivered. My mail comes at 2pm and I didn’t want it riding around in a truck from 9-2 so I grabbed them first thing in the morning!

Oh I hope so! Fingers crossed! Hatch twinsies again! Call the PO if you can, I asked my carrier if I could pick up instead of having delivered. My mail comes at 2pm and I didn’t want it riding around in a truck from 9-2 so I grabbed them first thing in the morning!
my friend works at the PO so was talking to her and she was going to say something to them (they weren't at my PO at that time). She said she would talk to them. Then my daughter just told me it now said out for delivery so I figured they were loaded already and on the way. My friend just texted me that she talked to our carrier and he scanned it that it was loaded but she asked him to leave it at the PO for pick up! Love having friends in places when needed. LOL so picking them up around 11am!

Yes, except for the bubbly air cell in B3. I am resting them until Sat morning, unless the concensus is to put them in tomorrow. (I’m off on Sat for hatch, but not Fri…and I would like to be home for assists on day 21 & 22). What does everyone think? Is waiting until Sat a bad idea? I’ll do what’s best for the hatch…

Here’s a pic of the shipped eggs. I moved them to a carton to rest pointy side down, tilted slightly with a book under one end. B3 is the 3rd row on the right…the stamp didn’t even go on well…

View attachment 3124825Two of the OE eggs have tiny speckles on them…speckled olive eggs would be awesome!
That's what my OE lays, army green with darker green speckles, they're beautiful! Fingers crossed for you

Back
Top Bottom