Combat the Congressional Grinsh

Bossroo

Songster
11 Years
Jun 15, 2008
Congress still hasn't passed an Federal Operating Butget for this year which is 2 1/2 months overdue. The stopgap bill passed last Dec.3 expires on this comming midnight Saturday . All Federal Government employees are required to report for work on Monday Morning and will then be sent home. This will effectively shut the Government down... what an economic mess this will result in ... think economic meltdown. Thank you Congress for your Christmas Present. May I suggest that we give any Federal employee a chicken, or a dozen eggs as a stocking stuffer to help ease the pain. May I also suggest that we send your favorite Congressman and Senator a lump of coal for their lack of concern wrapped in a note to PASS THE BUDGET !!!

I remember way back when (30 yrs ago ) this budget blunder happened while I was on active duty in the Military, and our paycheck's bounced.
AL

I guess there's a reason this is posted under Meat Birds ETC. ?

Last edited:
Quote:
Good one!
lol.png

It's Boss.... he gets away with everything. I have a feeling though that this will be the third locked post in the meat bird section this week. Trying to set a new goal are we?

Back
Top Bottom