Come One, Come All to the Greatest Unofficial Bird Show for the Nest Two Weeks (No Prizes)

Entry 1: Guinevere (Guin for short).
Guin is my blue swedish baby, she was raised with chickens, by a chicken and honestly thought that she was a chicken until we got another duck a year later (he initially thought that he was also a chicken but they figured it out). Guin's favorite food is cheese, she LOVES cheese. She is a very happy and healthy duck, she loves her life and she loves her cuddles, but not more than she loves her cheese 😂View attachment 2361385
Will someone please give that duck a prize already!:barnie

Well, I guess I will enter these guys, there nothing special, but Here I have Tommy, and Elen! Enjoy them! 😆
IMG_0317.jpg

Sadly, we had to relocate them to the zoo, (No, this is a picture we took at the zoo a few years ago! I am not assuming it counts!😂) They are birds though!

Well, I guess I will enter these guys, there nothing special, but Here I have Tommy, and Elen! Enjoy them! 😆
View attachment 2361510
Sadly, we had to relocate them to the zoo, (No, this is a picture we took at the zoo a few years ago! I am not assuming it counts!😂) They are birds though!
Ah yes. Sadly this does not count as you have to own the animal.

Back
Top Bottom