Come One, Come All to the Greatest Unofficial Bird Show for the Nest Two Weeks (No Prizes)

IMG_20201005_152728.jpg

Violet is my blue-laced red wyandotte pullet. She is about 4.5 months old and super sweet. She is mellow, so it is easy to snap good pictures of her! All my others are busy-bodies, and never hold still :)

This is Delilah she is 6 month old Rhode Island Red Cross and she loves water! Weird right! She will bath herself in a little baby pool I have in my yard. She is very sweet and will sit on your lap all day BUT she is a eating machine!!! You can tell she is a little chubby 😂 she is in great health but does go egg bound sometimes because she lays Huge eggs!!
E99F192E-845A-4F99-84D7-6C3999204991.png
ABE2C8CF-E86E-4755-AF45-9FFE7A0C8AA0.jpeg

I welcome everyone who has come to either enter this competition or watch this play out.
You can have a maximum of 2 entries. You may enter any bird that you own, or previously owned.
The winner will be decided in two ways. I will decide a top 3 judged by myself, and another top 3 will be decided by you guys.
I will be judging based on beauty, health, and most importantly personality.
I will request that when you enter your bird that you have a small description of their personality and their health.
The contest will end on the 18th of October, or when there are 20 entries.
Then I will open a voting poll for you guys to vote for your favorites, then I will judge by myself and announce the winners of both judgings.
Other than all of this have fun.
I don’t even have chickens yet but, I’m getting chicks soon does that count???????? I’m getting them the 14th so i might have PicS soon

Back
Top Bottom