Come One, Come All to the Greatest Unofficial Bird Show for the Nest Two Weeks (No Prizes)

Pics
This is my silver Appleyard duck Donald and although she had a vet visit one morning and awake to an egg in her crate she is still known as Donald 😂 she is as sweet as peach pie and comes when called if your holding her favorite treat which is canned peas and corn. She is 3 years old. 😊
E6CA857F-43BC-4B1D-A287-A5DB1BF2D02F.jpeg

This is G and he’s a mix breed bantam. I hatched G and even though he hatched out nicely, he didn’t thrive. I believe he has some Serama in him, at least that’s what the lady said who I got the eggs from. But with lots of TLC he came around and he started crowing before he was fully feathered. More like squeaks though! He’s a sweetheart but he rules the roost in his little flock. There’s two other roosters with him who are larger but they’re afraid of him. He is by far the prettiest chicken I’ve ever had and I plan on breeding him to at least two tiny hens in his flock. He’s very tiny with a lions heart and has been very healthy after his rough start. 💕

Attachments

• EB6F73BD-8CBA-4910-B4E6-DB44A7264915.jpeg
    EB6F73BD-8CBA-4910-B4E6-DB44A7264915.jpeg
    651.2 KB · Views: 7
Entry #2. Now you did say that the entry just needed feathers so, this is Cinnabuns, my husband’s Aplomada falcon. We are both falconers which means we train and hunt wild game with a bird of pray. Aplo’s are rare in the us and they aren’t a native breed. She is by far the prettiest bird of pray that we have!! She’s this years baby so she’s slowly being trained. She’s such a sweetie 💕💕

Attachments

• 96F6789A-A669-4FD2-9C0D-3EEE7D141B29.jpeg
    96F6789A-A669-4FD2-9C0D-3EEE7D141B29.jpeg
    455.6 KB · Views: 6
View attachment 2367179
This is my Polish x Orpington Rooster - he is almost 4 months old. I love the rust cored feathers popping through the black crest. He is starting to crow and it sounds like a squeaker toy that is broken. He loves being talked to and will talk back.
WOW! Impressive! Hope we get to see him when he's full grown.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom