Come One, Come All to the Greatest Unofficial Bird Show for the Nest Two Weeks (No Prizes)

I have a small break, so I came to say that we have 2 tied in first with 2 votes, and 10 are tied for second with 1 point. I will not say who is tied for first as that might affect voting, but I will say that we cannot have 10 birds tied for second place so everyone please vote, and later on today I will start tagging people to come vote and also TRY to advertise it. (You guys could also tag people on this thread to get them to vote, you can also advertise the voting form I posted.)

I have a small break, so I came to say that we have 2 tied in first with 2 votes, and 10 are tied for second with 1 point. I will not say who is tied for first as that might affect voting, but I will say that we cannot have 10 birds tied for second place so everyone please vote, and later on today I will start tagging people to come vote and also TRY to advertise it. (You guys could also tag people on this thread to get them to vote, you can also advertise the voting form I posted.)
Just voted too.

Back
Top Bottom