Come post pictures of your animals! Come on show em' off!

I laugh in the face of those who choose not to name their meat birds.
lol.png

Quote:
Thanks for the info!! Our daughter is 11 right now and we have way too many critters. If I bought her one it would be when she is in highschool or college. Pugs have lots of issues. I had researched them for over a year and everything I had read that could happen has happened to ours!!! One almost lost an eye!!

Loved your Frog Dogs!!! I have three Father , daughter, old maid Aunt. I am still working on how to do pictures.

i think alot of mine have already been seen but i like to show them.
here are some rabbits drinking milk with the cats

bunniesdrinkingmilkwithkitties2.jpg

here is our bloodhound gingerbread

ginger.jpg

okay i'll stop there cause my animals are all over the place here

Here's more of my critters! Derrell, the other picture didn't do him justice. Next, my sister's Boston Terrier-French Bulldog mix, Hank. Sickly old Coco the diseased cat(Yeah and she is kind of evil. Pick on puppy dogs evil)
smack.gif
Ivy, our rescue cat who has an unknown age and is missing most of his teeth.(The eyes are Derrell and Clause) Here's another picture of Jet in his Rock Star wig. And here's our chicks. (Not all of them)(Oh DON'T worry about Jet's eye it's a cherry eye doesn't hurt the dog my sister is a vet tech. she said so.
NancysPictures234.jpg
NancysPictures016.jpg
NancysPictures089.jpg
NancysPictures150.jpg
NancysPictures175.jpg

AWE! Spartacus is such a handsome boy! And so is the bloodhound, and the pugs, and the pits....GOODNESS!!! They're ALL gorgeous!

Here are a few pics I love:

Leona Sir Helmsley (Helmsley), our mini donkey:

Helmsley.jpg

A few Christmases ago, we embarrased our dogs - Magic (Dane), Arnie (Bouvier), Macey (Dane):

dogsxmas20041.jpg

Arnie LOVES to swim with Dad in the summer:
ArnieDavepool38-05.jpg

My gorgeous (IMO!!) EE, Blondie:
Blondie4-2008.jpg

And here's Doodoo and Sissy, two other favorite EEs:
Doodoo-Sissy4-2008.jpg

This is my sweet little monster Icelandic Sheepdog puppy, Lavendel's Ulfi, picture taken about a month ago--
Vicki in Michigan

8040_ulfi.jpg

Some of the chickens

chickens3.jpg

DH with the maremmas (rubbing Tori's belly with Reno next to her) the 2 female alpacas Cheddar (off-white) and Kyu (grey) with Cheddar's baby, Rey, born on May 29.

100_4462.jpg

The boys on left, Monte (white) and Duke (brown) and on right, Caballero (dark brown) and Sir Newman (white)

100_4089.jpg

Beavis (grey) and Ali

100_3040-1.jpg

Echo

echo.jpg

Rusty

101_1010.jpg

Georgie

101_1006.jpg

Mo

101_1014.jpg

Jingles and one of the boys

100_2481.jpg

Snoopy

snoopeaster.jpg

Kasey and her peeps

100_3589.jpg

Molly

100_3091.jpg

Happy

happy.jpg

This is a real old one of Tux from before he came to live in the house with us and before we moved to Iowa.

e3284fa9.jpg

The Little Chickens
IMG_0624.jpg

The Big Chickens

Lovebug(she just passed away yesterday)
hit.gif

LovebugNow.jpg

LuLu
IMG_0595.jpg

Ruby
Rubyinbox.jpg

Harley