Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
how would you do it :D
Idk. Convincing? Oooh wait a min I just thought of my next custom title ~ “Master Convincer”. I’ll have to test it out though lol.

...I’m just kidding. Id probably just try and get her when Im a bit older so I can prove I would take care of her 100%. And if you’re wondering why we got rid of her, she was just causing some family problems. Not for me...I loved that pupper, but my sister hates dogs, and it was taking up too much time for family time, which is why I would get her back and make her 100% my dog so the fam doesn’t have to worry too much about it.

Idk. Convincing? Oooh wait a min I just thought of my next custom title ~ “Master Convincer”. I’ll have to test it out though lol.

...I’m just kidding. Id probably just try and get her when Im a bit older so I can prove I would take care of her 100%. And if you’re wondering why we got rid of her, she was just causing some family problems. Not for me...I loved that pupper, but my sister hates dogs, and it was taking up too much time for family time, which is why I would get her back and make her 100% my dog so the fam doesn’t have to worry too much about it.
awh okay :hugs good luck!
hopefully you dont mind... where is she right now?
Yes but the one in store is dark green. I may get it in one or two months! As you can tell I’m obsessed with ATVs :oops:
thats cooooooooool!

Where is she now? You don't have to answer if it's to painful.

Back
Top Bottom