Come Ramble With Me!

Will you ramble with me?

• Total voters
There were a ton of bickering threads that I was heavily involved in. They were moved over to games and fun so I no longer have the message points from them. I lost a few thousand messages, which is kind of annoying but not really a big deal. However, that DID make me realize.... I spend too much time arguing, and not enough time rambling! So come ramble with me! We can talk about ANYTHING! ANYTHING AT ALL. But I do know that can make it hard to decided what to ramble about! So to start, what is everyone's LEAST favorite word. GO!!!
Moist, Moist is a weird frickin word

That’s very unhealthy, Emma. You need as much sleep as you can get 9-10 hours at least. Please work on your sleep schedule, it will not only help you to feel better in general but you will have a lot more motivation to do things you need, like clean the chicken coop, do homework, and study.
It's not like I try to stay up, my brain just be like "no sleep.
1620930746498.gif
"

That’s very unhealthy, Emma. You need as much sleep as you can get 9-10 hours at least. Please work on your sleep schedule, it will not only help you to feel better in general but you will have a lot more motivation to do things you need, like clean the chicken coop, do homework, and study.
I think I get 6 hours of sleep.

Hello humans!

Catching up on notifications.

Sorry that you guys don’t sleep well. :(

Still jet lagged, but got 9 hours of sleep last night! :yesss:

(average between 6-8 usually... I know, I’m lucky)

Hope y’all are doing ok!

Going to return some bedding that I got yesterday that turned out to be moldy. :hmm

Then I’ll pick up some de-wormer... chickens have worms. :rolleyes:

After that I’m going to clean out the coop. (Usually I don’t have to do it much but I added 7 more chicks... more chickens = more poop)

Two of the hens are broody right now too. Joy! They went into the broody “cage” yesterday. (Can you have two chickens in a broody cage together? It’s really big but I’m not sure if it’ll work the same)
825B7F30-9F4C-4F95-A412-5D67A075F68E.jpeg

Well, guess it’s time to get to work instead of being on BYC. :(

Back
Top Bottom