Comets from Mt. Healthy

SophieLain127

Songster
10 Years
Apr 7, 2009
I'm considering getting some comets from Mt. Healthy. Has anyone else got any comets from there. Also has anyone gotten any Golden Laced Wyndotte or Silver Laced Wyndottes from Mt. Healthy? I'm thinking of doing two of each (pullets)

I just want to know that they are very reputable. Has anyone had any problems with them? They are a few hours drive from my home but I figure a hatchery is the bset way to go.

I ordered from Mt Healthy last year. Ordered 15 Barred Rock pullets, got 16. Shipped fast and the chicks were all perfectly healthy on arrival. When they were about eight weeks old I traded off six of them. Every single one of mine came through the winter just fine and are now laying. I checked with the person I traded the six to, and they were all just fine. I am happy with my experience with Mt. Healthy and I would give them my business again.

The local feed store here gets their chicks from Mt Healthy, I have some of their Barred Rock pullets that I ordered through the store and they are perfectly healthy and growing like weeds! They were shipped and arrived on time in great shape!

Back
Top Bottom