companion for 8 yr. old Khaki Campbell in PA

I agree that another breed will work. Let me know if you find you need another duck.
In my signature, you see the Pennsylvania walk thingy. It doesn't have all of the members, but it does give you an idea of where people live. I know that Sally sunshine is getting back into ducks again, and may already have some. A lot of us Pennsylvanians are actually getting into ducks this year.

I got on the Community Walk page, but I don't understand what it is. If these are all chicken/duck farmers, is there a place to post?

Remy's in front, her new friend "Sweaterduck" behind. Sweaterduck just wants to be friends, Remy's a little overwhelmed but they stayed together the first night and better today. A little separation anxiety from Mom singing lullabies to her for 2 weeks!

That's so sweet! I'm happy you found her a friend. You hate for them to be by themselves. Just curious about the 8 year old runner. Was she a lone duck that someone needed to find a home for? I'm sure she is happy to now be a part of your family and to be swimming with snow in the back ground....they are lucky girls!

No, she was on a breeding farm with 100 other ducks, she seems to be thrilled with her retirement home : )

Boy did she get lucky! I'm sure she loves her new home and friend. What a great way to spend her golden years. Enjoy your girls.

Back
Top Bottom