Sponsored Post Complete this Chickens Survey for a chance at 3 $100 gift cards!

Pics

Nifty-Chicken

Administrator
BYC Staff
17 Years
Dec 26, 2006
California - SF East Bay
My Coop
My Coop
Poultry Brand Metrics_Sponsored post 800x400 (1).jpg

Our partners want to hear from you! Take this survey for your chance to win one of three $100 VISA gift cards. Three winners will be selected at random and contacted via email once the survey concludes by end of May.

Click the link to be taken to the survey! https://PEquity.sawtoothsoftware.com/login.html

Disclaimer: Survey and prizes are eligible to US residents only. This research project is being conducted by Compana Pet Brands. Your participation in this research study is voluntary. If you decide to participate in this research study, you may withdraw at any time. The procedure involves filling out an online survey that will take approximately 10 minutes. Your individual responses will be confidential.

Last edited:
Asked my age (birth year), address, and industry. Number of chickens and who decides what products to buy. That was about it. Oh, and name on the off chance I win.
Huh, they asked me who decides what to buy (me), about what brands I had heard of, what brands I have purchased and what my opinion was of several of the brands I have purchased. I guess how you answer each question determined if you had more follow on questions.

Our partners want to hear from you! Take this survey for your chance to win one of three $100 VISA gift cards. Three winners will be selected at random and contacted via email once the survey concludes by end of May.

Click the link to be taken to the survey! https://PEquity.sawtoothsoftware.com/login.html

Disclaimer: Survey and prizes are eligible to US residents only. This research project is being conducted by Compana Pet Brands. Your participation in this research study is voluntary. If you decide to participate in this research study, you may withdraw at any time. The procedure involves filling out an online survey that will take approximately 10 minutes. Your individual responses will be confidential.
I want to but not comfortable putting my address in 😩

Wait it is only 3 questions long? Did I do something wrong
There should be these pages:
Answering what animals you have
Answering if you live in the US + what year you were born
Answering contact information

So yes, I think it's only three questions.

They asked quite a few personal questions. Absolutely not taking this survey.
Which in particular were concerning?

I'm guessing the last two questions: Contact info and citizenship/year born?

I do agree that if it seems too personal, then don't do the survey.

However for the US citizenship/year born, that's probably just to double check that you are indeed a citizen (and old enough to receive a prize)

As for the second page, I do agree that it asks for personal information, but:

a) It's not public
b) It's not asking for a sketchy amount of information - like age, sex, credit card number, phone number, relationship status, education level, stuff like that.
c) They are probably asking for this information so that if you do win, they can send you the prize.

I could definitely be wrong about this, these are just my thoughts. :)

Back
Top Bottom