computer help

lorieMN

Songster
11 Years
Apr 19, 2008
montevideo,MN
I downloaded a new norton and now my camara program wont work,it used to just be I plug in the usb and the program would just come up on the screen,now nothing,and I even uninstalled the program and reinstalles it and still nothing..any one have any ideas,,I am thinking of uninstalling the norton,my friend told me to use a windows antivirus instead,he said its much better but I cannot remember which one he said so I need to get ahold of him

What photo program are you using? I am using Snapfish and am having the same problem. Only it wasn't because of my Antivirus. It just started not working, for no apparent reason. I've uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck. So I'll be watching this thread!
pop.gif

Ms.FuzzyButts :

What photo program are you using? I am using Snapfish and am having the same problem. Only it wasn't because of my Antivirus. It just started not working, for no apparent reason. I've uninstalled and reinstalled with no luck. So I'll be watching this thread!
pop.gif

one that came with the computer,,a windows version..and I tried the one for the camara,coolpix,and that one doesnt respond either..​

Call Norton support. Yes, they are in India, but they speak English well and REALLY know what they are doing. Ignore anything that says there's a fee, there isn't (just don't bring that up). I've used Norton for many years and am very loyal to them based in a big part on their phone tech support. They will walk you through troubleshooting and fixing the problem. Sometimes they can even take over your pc (with your permission) and you can watch as they magically fix it while you sit there on the phone with them. I wouldn't mess around with anything until you try them. Not sure of their number off hand, but I'm sure you can get it from Symantic.com.

Quote:
We used to use AVG its a great program! But now we use Windows live one care I recomend that, it will ask you if you allow the program or sense that you use it regularly its a great program! But unfortunately its only for quest users, I though I would suggest it encase you are

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom