concerned for a friend personal safety & $ **update pg 17**

If he graduated med school in 2010, he would NEED to be in his residency now. After your 4 years of actual med school, (post your 4 years of bachelors degree), you do another 4-7 years of residency and often another 2 years of fellowship before you really practice on your own.

BOGUS on that account alone.

If you think the person contacting your friend is using this man's identity, contact him through one of his organizations and ask him. If he wants her to go to Florida, have him buy the ticket and she'll reimburse him when she gets there.

Type his name in google images for an eyeful.
hide.gif

Like I said.. I have NO DOUBT this guy exists... BUT I dont think its actually HIM contacting her... I think someone has assumed his name.. and is leading her on

He's a scam.

As a short, dumpy, plain, 40-something year old myself, my 100% experience has been that men looking for love online believe that they deserve a perfect Barbie. To begin with a guy that is even remotely good looking and that has done all that would not be searching for love online unless there was something freaky wrong with him. Women in real life would be throwing themselves at him. If for some strange reason he was looking online, he would not be talking to a dumpy, plain looking 39 year old woman unless he wants something. He would be tracking the 20-something year old hotties. If he is legit he has a lot of options to pick from and he would not be picking the older woman.

Now, this is not to say that your friend won't find some guy to love her. You say she is beautiful on the inside. In real life it is possible that some guy will realize this and will snatch her up and shower her with the love and affection that she deserves. But in the online world it doesn't happen that way. This guy is scamming her and she needs to run far, far away.

Quote:
He is real. I went to his alma mater and looked him up.

Now, all the glowing accomplishments on his website don't really add up to having any money. I could kind of see where he might have about a zillion dollars in student loans and is looking to make some money anyway he possibly can. Event planning? Gigiloing?

Does your friend have a lot of money?

Back
Top Bottom