concerned for a friend personal safety & $ **update pg 17**

Probably it's only a matter of time before "they oddest thing happened and I need you to send me some money that I will gladly/easily pay back". . . Those of us that have lived longer know the too good to be true thing. And you can find "real women" outside the internet. It's such a shame that you will probably be able to do nothing to protect her. She's probably all ready in love with the "idea" of this guy. He's probably experienced in this type of scam as he knows all the right things to say. I wish you both the best. At least you can be there to help pick up the pieces for her. Try and make her promise you not to send him any money. Maybe you can contact the medical board or whoever oversees doctors and explain that you think someone has stolen this mans identity and is it possible to access a pic of the real "Dr. perfect"?
hu.gif

The whole thing screams CREEPY to me! Even after visiting his website I don't know how to feel about it. Even if he is who the site suggests he is, and even if he has happened to fall in love with your friend, I'd still be worried. Anyone who feels the need to over-achieve like that in such myriad and diverse activities, and then has the time to pontificate about it is someone I would need to stay away from.

I'm sorry but there is no way THAT guy is hurting for female companionship. Casual or serious. Unless he is one of those pretty boys who is fine to look at and all is good til he opens his mouth.

Does she have money? Writing is not very lucrative in the beginning. Unless you're snatched up by a huge publisher most writers are VERY lucky to make a few thousand on a book.

Has she said anything to him to make him believe the royalties will be large?

I also believe this is some old fat guy using this Ivan guy as his identity. I mean seriously, that guy probably has girls falling all over him everywhere he goes. He wouldn't need to go online to date a 39 yr old.

I really hope she smartens up so she doesn't get hurt.

Dar be concerned very concerned. Pm me the clown's name I will find out if he ever won an iroman bodybuilding title in Florida for you. time to do a background check he could be a doc but that us cutting it close too.

I found your guy....

http://bradpaisley.com/videos/online-music-video

Unfortunately theres several Facebook pages for this guy, so he could be contacting her thru one of those.

That guy is just too good to be true. He's an absolutely target for some moron to take his name and start stalking people. My friend fell for a scam just like this. She's so starved for affection, that she just knew this guy had to be it. Pictures were gorgeous, lived in TN, 42, on a big farm, traveled the world, drove big trucks (her weakness). Kept saying he was going to come see her, but something always came up. I forget how the whistle got blown, but instead she found he was a 72 man in a wheelchair living in a retirement home. He was just having some kicks, keeping some excitement in his life. Likely he same is happening for your friend, but I promise you she is not communicating to whom she think she is.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom