concerned for a friend personal safety & $ **update pg 17**

I know.. I just dont want her to get hurt? I am not talking emotionally.. I mean dead

If it is somebody that has assumed pretty boys identity I would also worry about dead. If it is really him I would figure he plans to take her for some money.

Or, we should all be ashamed of ourselves for not believing Mr. America could love the ugly duckling.

please dont anyone contact him and ask... HEY dude are you chattin with Jane...LOL...

I dont want her any madder at me then she already is.. we had a long talk yesterday and she thinks I am jealous... i explained I was concerned... I am married.. I dont want a new man... I dont want the hassle I just got mine trained to put the seat down after he is done in the washroom... why would I want to start all over again?

I would be concerned too. I was in a similar situation with my friend luckly after long talks she started asking him the right questions and he stopped talking to her.
I like the old saying if it's too good to be true then most likely Its not.
It would be pretty easy to steal his ID or create a page on this guy he pretty much seems like a celebrity so anyone could read up on him and pretend to be him to lure woman.

Last edited:
I would never try and contact him - I don't really know you or your friend. I was just hoping I could come up with some more information for you to present to her. In all reality she probably knows something is up too, but just doesn't want to admit it.

Mr. America CAN love the ugly duckling, but it just isn't likely. It is even less likely given that they have never met in person. I believe it is entirely possible to only see a person's personality when you look at them and not their physical shell. I have a long time friend who is physically not all that pretty, but when I see her she is the most beautiful person in the world because of her personality and the kindness of her heart. BUT... most men are very visually based. Especially at first. If this guy had been her friend for years and years and it had turned into something more I would be cheering. But he didn't start focusing on her until she because financially successful.

She needs to guard her heart. Don't let her meet this guy alone. If he really loves her he will come to her and not make her meet him in random, strange places. The men I have known who were in love would have climbed mountains barefoot and nekkid in order to be with the woman they loved. She needs to be very, very careful.

Quote:
exactly!!!.. they chat a LOT on facebook... and we all know FB has no fakes right?

Back
Top Bottom