concerned for a friend personal safety & $ **update pg 17**

Quote:
I would of won Mr. World.
big_smile.png

Imp-
roll.png

Sorry Dar, that your friend isn't listening to reason right now. Hopefully she won't get hurt or taken.

I hope so she just messaged me all exicited.. he is coming to her book launch party in November... lets see if he shows
roll.png

alarm bells ringing all over the place for me.....I would be very very cautious about this guy!

My friend went thru this with a guy in PA of a different race, kept making promises to her .He lives with his mother, in the attic, with no heat or air, does not access to the computer, lives with some landlord, then back to his mother's, does not have steady employment and works odd jobs with his uncle to be paid under the table. He told her he would steal or "black label" CDs to make a quick buck if he could. He was a "bad boy" when he was younger and he was almost charged with murder when he was at the wrong place at the wrong time when his own friend was murdered by her ex hubby. And more of the SOB (cry) stories he told her. He has his FB account, won't show pics of him, use Aimee cartoon for his profile. He was simply too shy to show himself, so self conscience about himself. Both of them have very low self esteem so neither one of them fit one another. She sent him presents, etc. but got nothing back from him. I think crap hit the fan when I told her if he cares about her, wants to marry her, offer him the job that hubby's workplace is looking for a hard working man. He told her no, he wants to stay with his family and it didn't go very well after that. She has been with this guy for over four years, he jerked her heart around until she stood up to him, offering the job. I warned her if he said no, then there is your answer how he really feels about you and what his future with you would be like. I honestly don't know if that it is his real name but unable to find his name anywhere.

Glad all in all, she broke off with him after so many false promises of marriage that never did happen. Don't let it happen to your friend.

Last edited:
Quote:
Call his office and tell them that you know he'll be in the area in November for a book signing of author "...." and that you have a fundraiser of some kind that you would like him to consider speaking at. If someone has stolen his ID, that should trigger the Dr to why you thought he would be in the area. If not, you'll find out of he's legit and responds to your request to help with the fundraiser.

Quote:
Call his office and tell them that you know he'll be in the area in November for a book signing of author "...." and that you have a fundraiser of some kind that you would like him to consider speaking at. If someone has stolen his ID, that should trigger the Dr to why you thought he would be in the area. If not, you'll find out of he's legit and responds to your request to help with the fundraiser.

fantastic idea..I will wait a few weeks cause the book launch was just announced today.. so give it a bit for the word to get out!

Quote:
Oh I know I am expecting some sort of plastic surgery emergency to come up

Back
Top Bottom