CONCERNING DE

There seems to be an epidemic of sales clerks not knowing what they sell. Unfortunately their mistakes can do a lot of damage to peoples critters. I dont know what the answer is but it is really sad!

I don't do credit cards either but if I have to have one to order something I get a visa/mastercard gift card from my bank or credit union. I just find out how much I need on the card and go get it. Might be an idea for you. I also ask if I could send a MO and I have never really had a problem there either or most people will take paypal as well.

Remember that DE can and will harm honey bees and ladybugs, so be careful when you are "spreading it generously around the house".

Roosmom, if you aren't going to use the stuff, it might be best if you returned it to the store and tell them you won't be using that stuff they provided because it isn't what you wanted. No sense them keeping your money for something you won't use.

I buy food quality DE from Azure Standard. 571 467 2230 and keep it dry in Rubbermaid containers. I'ts worth it.

smile.png
Thank you all so much. I am glad i asked before I spread it around out there. Zookeeper9000-I never thought of a cr card thru the bank, thanks. Spatcher, I do have paypal. So I may be calling on you. Once I have it, how do they know how its used? they will eat anything as ya'll know. Thanks peoples!! mary-kay

mother to 4 young adults, grandmother to 3 girls, 50 BO's and one very cuddly BO Roo.

I am just going to say it once, then leave you to your own beliefs...

There is no scientific evidence DE does anything with internal parasites.

There is scientific evidence DE works on exernal parasites and pest control.

If you're adding it to food, you are really throwing your money away. There are other organic ways for dealing with internal parasites; DE is not among them. Take the money and take a fecal to your vet and find out if you even have internal parasites to begin with.

Quote:
Mary-kay, if you go to Perma-guard.com you can find a
Michigan distributer. He is way south of you in Stergis, Mi. Here are a couple that may se closer in WI
Midwestern Bio Ag
Blue Mounds, WI
800-327-6012
[FOSSIL SHELL FLOUR]

Diatoms Plus
Fond du Lac, WI
920-922-4068
[FOSSIL SHELL FLOUR]

Quote:
I agree. If your chickens are scratching, go to home depot or lowes and get a bag of 5% Sevin powder, and dust your chickens. And it's less than 6 bucks a bag.

Back
Top Bottom