Confirm or Deny Roohood Please (Pic Heavy)

Quote:
Yet I mated Impy to an EE and another turken and I didn't get naked necks.
sad.png

Oh well, gonna be lots of baby brahmas running around on this farm.
celebrate.gif

Quote:
sad.png

celebrate.gif

Weird! My turken roo makes about 50% NN when crossed with non-NN moms. My EE NN is super cute, she's got no neck feathers but little tufts on her cheeks. I do hope she lays a green egg but probably won't.

She also has attitude.
46869_191228_159973687390534_100001337108712_318197_1671765_o.jpg

Quote:
sad.png

celebrate.gif

Weird! My turken roo makes about 50% NN when crossed with non-NN moms. My EE NN is super cute, she's got no neck feathers but little tufts on her cheeks. I do hope she lays a green egg but probably won't.

She also has attitude.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/fo...87390534_100001337108712_318197_1671765_o.jpg

love.gif

Looking at this one (second picture on first post, the one with the red face and comb but zero wattle development) I think I might see a rooish tail starting?!?! The top feathers are a sheeny green and are curving downwards.

46869_imag1061-1.jpg

Here's a picture of the chick in question next to an easter egger NN which I'm pretty darned certain is a girl. She seems to also have slight curved tail feathers?!
46869_imag1070.jpg

I know only time will tell, but do these pictures now make you change your mind and say roo? I'd like to sell some of these chicks and I'd like to sell them as their proper sex.

These two baffle me... Although I think I'm going to hang onto the brahma turken.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom