confused

barndoor

Hatching
7 Years
Jul 23, 2012
can anyone tell me if hens ever have pointed and round tail feathers
and con you tell me how to post a picture of the hens?

First off...
welcome-byc.gif
! Now...All my girls have tail feathers that stick straight up in the air. My rooster has droopy tail feathers. Here's a pic to show the difference:

Nosy, my rooster. His tail feathers droop down..

This is Momma, her's and the rest of my girls' tail feathers are straight up. I don't know if this is what you are talking about, but hopefully it helps.

As for loading pics of your girls...I have pictures that are saved to my hard drive. You go to the toolbox line right below the word "Reply" and look in the section with the smiling face in it. Click on the very first icon in that group. Counting backward from the Smiley, it's the 5th one...It's to the left of the "film" icon. When you put your cursor over it, it should say "Insert Image". Click there, then "Upload files" to upload a picture. It should pull up your folder on your computer with pictures in it. Click the picture you want, then click "open", You should get a box that has a bar at the top..this is the loading bar. The bar will be solid gray when it has uploaded your pic. Make sure you click the size you want your pic as. The ones I just used are "medium". Then you click submit. Clicking submit says you agree that what you are uploading is not offensive and you own the rights to post them. That's it! A word of caution though. If you have dialup, it will take a while for your pic to load, so don't get discouraged! I had dialup and it took forever!!! Just let it load at it's pace and it will get there eventually.

Hope this helps!!

Welcome to the Coop!!!!
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
thanks it is very helpful. i think i got roosters. white ones snow, 7 months old no eggs.

Back
Top Bottom