Connecticut!

CT here too
frow.gif

Quote:
sad.png
Which store did you go to?

The one on the bristol/farmington line

I grew up in Bristol, didn't know there was a TSC there? Is it on Scott Swamp Rd???
The Enfield store is where I got the raincheck for the shavings @ $3.50 per bag.

Quote:

I grew up in Bristol, didn't know there was a TSC there? Is it on Scott Swamp Rd???
The Enfield store is where I got the raincheck for the shavings @ $3.50 per bag.

It is on rt 6 and new.

Quote:

Yes, Scott Swamp Road/Rte 6 (after 5 guys, the half running towards Bristol - can't remember which direction that is off the top of my head, lol). it just opened a couple of months ago.

Anyone near Greenwich want to sell some eggs? unfortunately my mom is not that flexible with her schedule ( shes a real estate agent and her partner has terminal brain cancer so her days have to remain pretty flex) but would like to hook up with someone who has eggs with regularity and who is able to work with her a bit on pickup times. It's a plus if you'll show her your chickens ( im trying to convert her lol) She's in greenwich but is in stamford and norwalk as well ....

Please PM me as I wont be able to hang out in this thread

Brand-spanking newbie here in Bethel - hopefully will be getting a few chicks soon, once I can settle on a coop design and get the hubby working on it
smile.png
Just want 4-5 chicks and a chicken tractor type setup, so I can move it around the yard a bit for convenience, especially if we get another winter of snow and more snow! Having the coop right outside the back door would be TONS more convenient than trudging through feet of snow then! Anyone in my area (upper Fairfield county) planning on parting with chicks soon? I mainly want them as 'productive pets' - I'd like my 8 and 3 year old kids to get a taste of farming, even if it is a very mild version of it. The eggs will be a bonus
smile.png
Hopefully I don't get any roos with my chicks, but if I do my brother can take them for me. He's in Dover Plains NY and has neighbors who are far enough not to mind the crowing!
Anyway, pleased to be here!
-Jen
Birds in Bethel
I'm getting ready for chicks, hubby is resigned to them, and Killian and Kailee will be thrilled! Bailey (lab mix) and the 2 cats might feel otherwise...

Back
Top Bottom