first go to uploads up at the top

then click browse

then find the picture

then click on the picture you want

then click submit and wait for it to load

then copy were it says image

the paste the image and you get your picture and it looks like this

62790_goats_002.jpg

Thank you so much! I love your goat--so jealous!
Once again, with feeling, here are some of the "boys"
smile.png
"Romeo" is the white one in the middle:

98196_img_0195.jpg

UGH! I have to perform my first (and let's all pray ONLY) crop surgery tomorrow. I can't believe it. I've tried everything and this poor chicken's crop is so impacted, it looks like surgery is the only option. Anyone in CT have experience and want to give me a hand?? I'm a nervous wreck!!!! If not, wish me luck and keep your fingers crossed for us.

sad.png

It is done. Here is a picture of what was in there...YUCK! I just hope I stitched her up correctly. That was difficult to do the crop and outer skin separately. I washed the wound with betadine and saline and sprayed with blue kote. I'm going to give her water w/antibiotics to further prevent any infection. I sterilized EVERYTHING we used very well. I hope she recovers well. She was up walking around and preening immediately after the surgery. I put her in a dark area alone hoping she would just rest a while.

63636_crop_surgery.jpg

Quote:
I don't know. She eats and has access to the same things that all my others do. Honestly, I NEVER, EVER would have thought I could do this. I'm amazed that I was able to.

Quote:
Haha...I wouldn't say I am an expert by any means. Let's see how she heals. If she heals up fine, then I will consider it successful.

Back
Top Bottom