Connecticut!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Foghorn, Jan 14, 2007.

1. PamB

PamB Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 20, 2010
    Dayville, CT
    Thanks everyone! In her case, it definitely wasn't a lack of grit since their run is construction sand...plenty of grit for her there. However, none of my others have ever had this happen...so, I really don't know what made her different.

She is doing great. I'll have to get some pictures to share. I've fed her a few times today. A little at a time so she doesn't overdo it. She had some egg and some chick starter with water added so essentially, it is mush. She loves it. She's eating well, drinking, and pooping. Although her poop is still watery but I figure that is to be expected. It does seem to be getting more and more solid as time goes on.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2011
  2. yook2000

yook2000 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 15, 2010
    New Haven County
    Anyone know where I can buy silkies hatching eggs in CT. Thank you.

3. Fuzzy Wunkles

Fuzzy Wunkles The Critter Whisperer

Jun 8, 2011
    Fairfield County, CT
    Quote:Welcome John! I am a newbie too![​IMG]

Lisa

4. Daphne16

Daphne16 Chillin' With My Peeps

Mar 29, 2011
    Quote:I think Bethg might have some

5. JohnCT

JohnCT Out Of The Brooder

Jul 15, 2011
    NW CT
    Anyone in CT have a line on Light Brahma hatching eggs? I really like the ones I have, so more can only be good.... right?

6. johnnyg07

johnnyg07 Out Of The Brooder

Jun 3, 2011
    north haven ct
    Thanks every1 the eggs are great...ive gotten 1 every day except for saturday this week hopefuly ill be getting 3more/day soon almost pos. that its the same1 that lays each day but i guess well find out... not like i can walk out 2 my coop that easily with this cast on my leg now so theres plenty of time left for my other girls to start [​IMG]

7. new chick 203

new chick 203 Chillin' With My Peeps

Feb 8, 2010
    Ridgefield CT
    way too hot for a cast!

8. chickaddict

chickaddict Chillin' With My Peeps

May 4, 2009
    Bristol
    Quote:x2 i currently have a fractured wrist. i broke it 10 days ago when i fell off the seed bucket trying to check a nest one off the girls built on the roof of the coop.
    please forgive the severe lack of capital letters - too much work

9. jimmythechicken

jimmythechicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2010
    mansfield
    back from my dr have been having alot of back pain turns out i have degenerate disc disease doc said i have the back of a 70 year old at 30.looks like lots of pain for me over the next 50 years.lol

10. Egg Crate

Egg Crate Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 13, 2010
    Ivoryton
    Bump! Still looking for a new home for Things One and Two! Act now and buy one for FREE and get two for half price ( Still FREE!!!). Operators are standing by.................. Someone in CT must be able to use one or two handsom Roos such as these! [​IMG]
    Quote:

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by