Connecticut!

Thanks everyone! In her case, it definitely wasn't a lack of grit since their run is construction sand...plenty of grit for her there. However, none of my others have ever had this happen...so, I really don't know what made her different.

She is doing great. I'll have to get some pictures to share. I've fed her a few times today. A little at a time so she doesn't overdo it. She had some egg and some chick starter with water added so essentially, it is mush. She loves it. She's eating well, drinking, and pooping. Although her poop is still watery but I figure that is to be expected. It does seem to be getting more and more solid as time goes on.

Last edited:
Quote:
Welcome John! I am a newbie too!
jumpy.gif

Lisa

Anyone in CT have a line on Light Brahma hatching eggs? I really like the ones I have, so more can only be good.... right?

Thanks every1 the eggs are great...ive gotten 1 every day except for saturday this week hopefuly ill be getting 3more/day soon almost pos. that its the same1 that lays each day but i guess well find out... not like i can walk out 2 my coop that easily with this cast on my leg now so theres plenty of time left for my other girls to start
big_smile.png

Quote:
x2 i currently have a fractured wrist. i broke it 10 days ago when i fell off the seed bucket trying to check a nest one off the girls built on the roof of the coop.
please forgive the severe lack of capital letters - too much work

back from my dr have been having alot of back pain turns out i have degenerate disc disease doc said i have the back of a 70 year old at 30.looks like lots of pain for me over the next 50 years.lol

Bump! Still looking for a new home for Things One and Two! Act now and buy one for FREE and get two for half price ( Still FREE!!!). Operators are standing by.................. Someone in CT must be able to use one or two handsom Roos such as these!
69733_polish_silkies_013.jpg

Quote:

Back
Top Bottom