Connecticut!

Discussion in 'Where am I? Where are you!' started by Foghorn, Jan 14, 2007.

1. Beth G.

Beth G. Gaetano Family Farm

Oh that really bites! I have spinal fusing from my autoimmune disorder. I too have the back of an old lady at 37 yro!! Go see the right doctors to help stop the progression Jimmy. Trust me it's worth it!! Without my meds I'd be bed ridden [​IMG]

Best Wishes!!
    Beth
    Quote:

2. CupOJoe42

CupOJoe42 CT Chicken Whisperer

Apr 11, 2011
    Egg Crate - I have to see what sex my Silkies are when they come in August. They are straight run so I am anticipating at least one roo. If by some miracle they are all hens, I may have to look you up.

3. Beth G.

If my girls will stop being broody or the ones not broody will start laying I will give them to you gladly [​IMG]

These poor broodies are determined and I have to force them after the second broody term to quit b/c I'm afraid of losing them!!

Even crazier I have 1 Rhode Island Red hen & 1 New Hampshire Red hen BOTH BROODY!!!!!????!!!! [​IMG] I thought this breed didn't get broody?? This is the third time. I'm starting to think my chicken farm is a bit too cozy for all the broodiness going on?
    Quote:

4. BirdsinBethel

BirdsinBethel Chillin' With My Peeps

May 2, 2011
    Bethel
    Sorry to hear all the BYC'ers who are under the weather-this especially hot weather:caf! So far at least my 2 month old chicks are OK with the heat, and it's forced the issue with the 'boss hen' not letting them out of the coop and into the run - too hot do bother with that so now they can all hang out in the cool grass [​IMG]
    I was thinking of taking pics of them and posting to see if anyone can determine their sexes - I'm really hoping for 5 girls [​IMG], but I have my suspicions about the little partridge rock. Is 2 months too soon to tell - they're a light brahma, easter egger, SLW, partridge rock, and barred rock...

5. Egg Crate

Egg Crate Chillin' With My Peeps

Oct 13, 2010
    Ivoryton
    Quote:Keep my number handy!

6. jimmythechicken

jimmythechicken Chillin' With My Peeps

Jun 8, 2010
    mansfield
    Beth G. :

Oh that really bites! I have spinal fusing from my autoimmune disorder. I too have the back of an old lady at 37 yro!! Go see the right doctors to help stop the progression Jimmy. Trust me it's worth it!! Without my meds I'd be bed ridden [​IMG]

Best Wishes!!
    Beth
    Quote:
    i cant believe how much better it feels today after he started to straiten my spine an vertabra still hurts some but nothing like it was should have gone before.lol​

7. Beth G.

[​IMG]
    Quote:
    i cant believe how much better it feels today after he started to straiten my spine an vertabra still hurts some but nothing like it was should have gone before.lol

8. bella1210

bella1210 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    ct
    Quote:Welcome John! I am a newbie too![​IMG]

Lisa

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jul 21, 2011
  9. Beth G.

[​IMG]
    How are you doing? Are you keeping an eye on Dad so he doesn't hurt his back anymore? [​IMG]
    Quote:Welcome John! I am a newbie too![​IMG]

Lisa

[​IMG]

10. bella1210

bella1210 Chillin' With My Peeps

Jul 10, 2010
    ct
    Beth G. :

[​IMG]
    How are you doing? Are you keeping an eye on Dad so he doesn't hurt his back anymore? [​IMG]
    Quote:[​IMG]

yes

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by