Connecticut!

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome to the CT Forum!! I do not but, maybe post something too under the Wanted to Buy section? I do not know of anyone currently in CT that has them but, you never know
wink.png

Quote:

Beth G. :

welcome-byc.gif

Welcome to the CT Forum!! I do not but, maybe post something too under the Wanted to Buy section? I do not know of anyone currently in CT that has them but, you never know
wink.png

Quote:

Most of the sellers are pick ups in other states and I would perfer to buy local. I tried going to Middlesex liveestock auction but no Turkens.. Still have hope though.
fl.gif

Yeah, I would be a tad bit learhy about going to Middlesex auction though. I did know of a guy in Shelton that had one but, I think it was a mistake and he gave it away. I will try to ask him and let you know
smile.png

Maybe try hatching eggs?
Quote:

Most of the sellers are pick ups in other states and I would perfer to buy local. I tried going to Middlesex liveestock auction but no Turkens.. Still have hope though.
fl.gif

Believe it or not I bought a healthy golden cuckoo maran rooster last April for $15 at middlesex auction he's no older then 3 years now, I still have him. I have Turkens but there all girls and I had a broody hen last summer 2 turkens came out but they became females. All the Turkens becomes girls!
he.gif

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif
to you and your neighbors!

Editted to add: But I see you have been a member since 2010! Do you just not post very often?

Last edited:
Well, Tomorrow's the big day for the new BYC Forum! I'm all a-twitter! I tried to explain my excitment to the girls out in the coop but all I got was a few clucks and a scolding from Phylis, the broody bantam frizzle. She's still insisting on hatching something. She's two pounds of pure unbridled determination on a mission and nothing but nothing is going to stand in her way!
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom