Connecticut!

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

so this weekend i was building a new coop for little blues lavender orp project.she was out helping me like she always does an i take a board to cut out the chicken door.i cut it an she says dad i dont think that door is big enough for me to go in an feed an water them.can you please make it bigger lol.she though it was the door for her it was 18inx18in lol.i get one of these great blond moments everytime we work togeather.

Well, my little Splash Silkie is definitely a girl - I saw her lay an egg today! I also saw my Speckled Sussex lay an egg! I need to borrow another incubator!
lol.png

so this weekend i was building a new coop for little blues lavender orp project.she was out helping me like she always does an i take a board to cut out the chicken door.i cut it an she says dad i dont think that door is big enough for me to go in an feed an water them.can you please make it bigger lol.she though it was the door for her it was 18inx18in lol.i get one of these great blond moments everytime we work togeather.

Now Now Jimmy, Be nice to the kid!!! But darn that is kinda funny
gig.gif

Hello ~ 3 cute new smilies
goodpost.gif
highfive.gif
yesss.gif
and wow @ the new look of the site.

So yesterday I had the pleasure of driving through Orange CT ... and on the side of Route 34 eating a squirrel carcass was a Vulture!

Red featherless head, red neck, red legs = pulled over and watched because I've never seen one before, it was only a few feet away.
ep.gif

Wish I had my camera.
tongue.png

Edit = yay post number 800 for me!
clap.gif

and wow I like how the avatars are larger now.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom