Connecticut!

If they have started to emerge I haven't noticed, but no doubt my girls will.
wink.png

I haven't seen any, but am definitely looking forward to our hen's reactions.

They "say" that North Carolina should have seen them first because it's warmer there sooner,
but so far the only confirmed sighting has been in New Jersey.

My girls have been digging some deep holes in the last few days, peckpeckpecking -
maybe their favorite grubs, maybe young cicadas down in there?
ep.gif

I really really hope the girls eat them.
tongue.png

Anyone in CT have a plucker they are willing to rent out for the first weekend in June? I am going to try to build one but not sure if I will have it done in time.

I just got back from Italy, I was summoned for a christening!! Nice weather we are having here in CT!! and about those cicadas (I better get a herd of chickens ready) Thats crazzzy!!!! Anything good goin on here, wish CT had some chicken shows etc, just so we could get out and feed our addiction, semsw like they are in every other state but here, am i gonna have to throw a show in my back yard lol ........3 acres

you just missed the Haddam show a couple of weeks back.
I just got back from Italy, I was summoned for a christening!! Nice weather we are having here in CT!! and about those cicadas (I better get a herd of chickens ready) Thats crazzzy!!!! Anything good goin on here, wish CT had some chicken shows etc, just so we could get out and feed our addiction, semsw like they are in every other state but here, am i gonna have to throw a show in my back yard lol ........3 acres

Back
Top Bottom