Connecticut!

Hello! I hung around the chicken barns at both the Orange Country Fair and the Durham Fair, hoping to meet some of you/your chickens :D Met alot of chickens and Heddy.

I am still searching for two pullets/pol (point of lay) hens before winter comes.
I'd like them to have different coloring (so we can tell them apart).
Just came back from looking at young birds in Woodbridge - they were all boys.
No cockerels please.

Orpingtons -Buff/Black
Leghorns - Brown only
Welsummer
Legbar
Barnevelder

~send me a message please thanks!

Pullet update:

The baths followed by witch hazel and prep-H are working. Tonight uterus is back in and just swelling at the top of the vent. I'll keep going until all looks normal. She certainly acts normal and no more straining. Phew!

Pullet update:

The baths followed by witch hazel and prep-H are working. Tonight uterus is back in and just swelling at the top of the vent. I'll keep going until all looks normal. She certainly acts normal and no more straining. Phew!
def good to hear hope all stays that way...good job being faithful she owes you her life :)

Pullet update:

The baths followed by witch hazel and prep-H are working. Tonight uterus is back in and just swelling at the top of the vent. I'll keep going until all looks normal.  She certainly acts normal and no more straining.  Phew!

Glad she's doing better, it can get stressful when dealing with animals. You need a lot of patience and dedication. :)

Good job with the witch hazel & etc.

Looks like my massive perfect pullet search is coming to an end today-
can hardly wait to get our new girls!
love.gif
so exciting

Back
Top Bottom