Connecticut!

Hello HeritageGoose13, Last time I checked with the town of Lebanon, Roosters were allowed...and if they're no longer allowed, they've got a lot of ticket-writing and ordinance enforcing to catch up on. Hens are legal in Norwich. In Canterbury, you may have both hens & roosters. I'm not sure if those are on your map yet. Have a great day! --- Here's an updated map, added a few more towns:

Im looking for laying hens/pullets in CTlet me now, I sell the eggs to so standard size is better THANKS!!

Aldo

** FREE ***. 2 Barnevelder cockerels. 20 weeks old, friendly, healthy, just started crowing. Beautiful birds hatched from Fossil Rock Farm eggs. New Hartford area.

Why do you suspect he has Marek's? It's my understanding that Marek's usually comes on later than 4 weeks (you said a month). If no other birds have gotten ill - especially pullets as I had heard they usually succumb more quickly than cockerels - it is probably not Marek's.
he doesn't walk correctly. he wobbles when he walks almost as if he had a broken knee but there is no fracture and its been a couple months and its not getting better

This is not directly chicken-related, but I know there are many farmers and organic growers here...

Look at how terrible this is. "Round-up Ready" genetically modified grasses have been developed and may be used soon. Because of a legal loophole there has been no government approval or testing! In case you don't know, Round-up is a pesticide. "Round-up Ready" crops are GMOs that have been created to endure greater amounts of this pesticide. In other words, they are sprayed with more poison than regular crops. Both round-up and GMOs are banned in most countries.

What will happen when it spreads? What will all the farmers growing organic grass-fed beef and other animals do? Go out of business?

Here is a petition. I see many from our state have signed it! They need just a small amount of signatures left before the end of the year.

Quote:
Scotts is Monsanto's exclusive agent for the marketing and distribution of consumer Roundup. The only true benefit of GMO grass is to increase Scotts' sales of Roundup, padding Scotts' & Monsanto's bottom lines at the expense of your health and the environment. We are calling for the BOYCOTT of all Scotts Miracle-Gro products until Scotts eradicates GMO Roundup Ready grass and for Home Depot and Lowes to pledge not to sell it.
Over 200 Peer Reviewed Studies have found health or environmental concerns related to Glyphosate, the "active ingredient" in Roundup

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/354/661/966/stop-scotts-gmo-grass-in-its-tracks-now/

It will not be released if there is backlash. Their goal is to make a profit, not lose money. Please share! So many people are unaware of these things. Why doesn't the news cover it?
somad.gif

Back
Top Bottom