Connecticut!

And now the rain!!
I must admit, it looks very pretty pouring off the 2' long icicles, but ENOUGH ALREADY! (and more snow on the way?!)
This weather is sort-of putting a damper on our coop-building process; sort-of because my fiance is as stubborn as they come and is still out there going back and forth between garage and quonset hut cutting and measuring and building.

I need to have a little chat with that Pennsylvania Groundhog...

Last edited:
25 inches here, but the plow just went by and there's a giant chunk at the end on my driveway!
ep.gif
barnie.gif

Beth I love how the "kids" are all doing the one-legged stance at once
smile.png

Can they make it any clearer that they aren't pleased by the weather?

We didn't clear out the snow IN our run yet. That will happen tomorrow. Took forever to clear the driveway and the path to the coop. So the chicks aren't happy - they'll want the snow cleared out and a nice fresh carpet of shavings spread out to keep their little princess toes off of the toxic white stuff.
LOL sounds like you have some very spoiled chickens!
wink.png

Hope everyone is doing well through this nasty snow storm and the one supposedly headed our way later this week
duc.gif

Sorry to hear about all you guys who's streets haven't been plowed yet,where I am there always good about taking care of the streets,good luck on the coop sunandirt bad week to be building one.I hope we don't get hit again this week,I think the chickens had enough snow.

i don't even know how much we got! well over 30" ...nearly 3 ' i'm sure.
thankfully, the drifts were not at all as bad as i expected.

the chickens have had enough and so have i!!!
but i'll be prepared for more. yuck.

does anyone have room in their flock and in their hearts for a RIRed Roo? A friend found one wandering in their yard and has been taking care of it, but she has no other chickens so wants to find it a good home. She says it's sweet and follows her around like a puppy. Not at all nasty, and seems healthy (she works as a vet tech). Let me know if you can take him. He needs some friends. Thanks.
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom