Connecticut!

lol what a scare lol!!! Ive seen a rotten strawberry on the floor and thought a hen pooped out an organ lol!! I almost stroked out!! hope the chicky does better, and yes you've done more than enough for the stinker I hope its smooth sailing here on in

lol what a scare lol!!! Ive seen a rotten strawberry on the floor and thought a hen pooped out an organ lol!! I almost stroked out!! hope the chicky does better, and yes you've done more than enough for the stinker I hope its smooth sailing here on in
Oh my gosh I just laughed so hard. Thanks for sharing that!

lol im hlad you got a good laugh from that!! Last night I fell asleep early and when i woke up ot was too late so they didnt get their late feeding, when I woke up today and let them out it was like a bunch of ninjas flaying at me for food!

Does anyone here sell (or know of a place in CT that sells) eggs from hens that haven't been fed soy? Suddenly realizing its going to be a painfully long summer w/o eggs - because I refuse to pay FedEx great sums of $$ for fast summer shipping of soy-free eggs from WI & the earliest I can hope for eggs of my own is around Halloween...

All my previous online searches for said eggs in CT have failed so I figured it couldn't hurt to ask here.

There has to be someone in ct with chickens and a soy allergy!! I feel like Ive seen it somewere before!! I'll keep my eyes peeled

I'm so excited to find this CT board! My husband and I have 5 chickens (we are first timers). We just moved them from the house into the coop and run this weekend.

I sooooooo want to be in on chickenpaloozza!!

We have a RIR, a Gold Sex Link, a Barred Rock, and two Americuana/Easter Eggers. We couldn't be happier with our little flock (although we already have plans to expand it)

lol i have no problem throwing one if all goes well, I got 3 acres to use up, If i knew for sure id hatch a bunch of chicks and give em away to you guys on ur way out
D.gif
yippiechickie.gif
, a nice camp fire ,huge barbeque , i have a 29 ft round pool with a connected deck, a 1/4 acre garden ,a nice vineyard, and over 25 different fruit trees on the property (plums, peaches, apples, pears nectarines, oranges, have a green house tour, ill let the girls loose all over, etc!! I used to do it for the 4th every year, but haven't in about 5, lol Imagine the cops coming "officer this is a chicken loving cult"
gig.gif
lau.gif

Aldo

Back
Top Bottom