Connecticut!

Quote:
i think the one by our house was a 2 or 3 day sale so it may be over we grab a few bags yesterday.could not believe how cheap they were would have bought alot more if we didn't have a 1700$ vet bill this week for our dog.she decided to eat our other dogs pills when we were out for easter dinner had to rush her to the vet an was there for 6 days.told the girls i may have to rid her to work now sence i cant afford my truck now lol ythe things we will do for our pets my 11 year old daughter debbie aka little blue on her offered to give us 180$ towards the vet bill it is her dog.i told her no way go buy your lavs an we will worry about vet bills she is such a great kid.

What a sweet girl, so sorry to hear about your doggie.

Beth G. :

Quote:
i think the one by our house was a 2 or 3 day sale so it may be over we grab a few bags yesterday.could not believe how cheap they were would have bought alot more if we didn't have a 1700$ vet bill this week for our dog.she decided to eat our other dogs pills when we were out for easter dinner had to rush her to the vet an was there for 6 days.told the girls i may have to rid her to work now sence i cant afford my truck now lol ythe things we will do for our pets my 11 year old daughter debbie aka little blue on her offered to give us 180$ towards the vet bill it is her dog.i told her no way go buy your lavs an we will worry about vet bills she is such a great kid.

So sorry to hear about your pouch
sad.png
what a great girl for offering to pay!​

ya she is a sweety i told her it was coming out of her vet school fund.lol

Quote:
So sorry to hear about your pouch
sad.png
what a great girl for offering to pay!

ya she is a sweety i told her it was coming out of her vet school fund.lol

Oh sure it won't you and your wife are too nice parents! Moms and Dads will just about do anything for their darling kids
wink.png

Quote:

Yikes on the vet bill! Your 11year old is a sweetheart!

Quote:

we knew it would be an ugly one she was brought in on easter sunday an had to stay on iv for 6 days.she is back sleeping in debbies bed so well worth the money.there is nothing like a good loyal dog they are priceless!

Quote:

we knew it would be an ugly one she was brought in on easter sunday an had to stay on iv for 6 days.she is back sleeping in debbies bed so well worth the money.there is nothing like a good loyal dog they are priceless!

Glad your pup is well! I feel your pain on the vet bills. Ouch.

Quote:
OOh, need to check that out! Thanks.

No problem! They said they'd be getting more in later in the week.

How are you set for roos these days? I've got one black and one blue Ameraucana (free to good home in East Granby!). They'd make some lovely olive eggers over your Marans...
big_smile.png

I get my hay from a local farm. Price seems to vary from free to five dollars depending upon which farm hand is helping me, LOL.

Unfortunately, the farm runs an ice cream stand, so even if I manage to get my hay free, the kids are whining for cones.

Quote:
We get our 2nd cut hay from Kuss Farm in Woodbury. They're on Carmel Hill Rd. We pay about $6.25 a bale and the hay is always good.
They're open Sun mornings.

Also I think I saw on the tread about wood shavings being crappy at TSC, we actually go to CL Adams in Southbury. The brand is Obec's. Very good and the pieces are nice and big. I hate shreddy cheap wood shavings and those have been the best for us!

Back
Top Bottom