Consolidated Kansas

Quote:
Didn't know anything about it.

Others wont go ...............ITS A LONG STORY ! I might just to see if they have any Pigeons, I think I am done with Chickens they tend too bore me now.

Quote:
Renee - You can use our pickup anytime! The feed is awesome! And it is the least I could do after all the help you have been to me. Just let me know when you need it and I can drop it off to you or I can be your designated driver for the day, whichever you prefer!

Have a happy day!

Last edited:
Quote:
Okay not to sound stupid but is this a type of mushroom? I have never heard of morels and never ate one either so please some one tell me please.

Quote:
Okay not to sound stupid but is this a type of mushroom? I have never heard of morels and never ate one either so please some one tell me please.

Yep and they are nummy.

Quote:

Yes, they're the most wonderful mushroom ever, and they can't be grown in commercial production (at least no one has done it yet) so the only way to get them is to go hunting!

http://morel.org/smf/index.php?topic=11.0

Quote:
Didn't know anything about it.

Others wont go ...............ITS A LONG STORY ! I might just to see if they have any Pigeons, I think I am done with Chickens they tend too bore me now.

Might have to hear that story sometime!
pop.gif

I've never been and never heard of them until the guy I bought my silkies from mentioned attending them... This one was posted on CL the other day...

"SWAP MEET @ PREMIERE FEED

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN TO START THINKING ABOUT CHICKENS, PIGEONS, RABBITS,
GUINEAS, BABY CHICKS, PEACOCKS, GOATS, GEESE, HATCHING EGGS, DUCKS AND JUST A
GOOD OLE' TIME LISTENING TO EVERYONES SECRETS ON HOW TO RAISE EACH OF THESE.
RAIN OR SHINE STARTING AT 7AM AND LASTING TILL NOON~~~~~~EVERYONE WELCOME~~~
PREMIERE FARM & HOME 900 SW UNIVERSITY BLVD IN SOUTH TOPEKA~~~~CRAFTS WELCOME~~~
BRING ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING~~~~~~SELLERS $5.00 SET UP FEE~~~~BUYERS FREE~~~
CONCESSIONS AVAILABLE~~~~WE ARE LOOKING FOR A GOOD TURN OUT~~~SOUTH ON
TOPEKA BLVD THEN WEST ON UNIVERSITY BLVD. WILL PUT YOU RIGHT WHERE THE HAPPENINGS
ARE."

Quote:
I might go check it out since it's a short drive for me. I went to this same swap about 4 yrs. ago when they held it in the trucking company parking lot, I was disappointed with what was being offered.

I noticed on CL an add for Morels for $20-$30 I don't know for how many. How do you find them and how do you cook them. Sorry if I seem stupid but I am trying to learn everything I can. Never know when we get our farm we could find some.

Back
Top Bottom