Consolidated Kansas

Quote:
I might go check it out since it's a short drive for me. I went to this same swap about 4 yrs. ago when they held it in the trucking company parking lot, I was disappointed with what was being offered.

sad.png
hope this one is better, would sure like to find something interesting
wink.png

But I may just see about getting some hatching eggs from a member close to me, thinking about building an incubator today (regretting selling my hovabators last year)
wink.png

Quote:
Didn't know anything about it.

Others wont go ...............ITS A LONG STORY ! I might just to see if they have any Pigeons, I think I am done with Chickens they tend too bore me now.

This swap is usually much bigger then the TSC swap.

Quote:
That price is either for a half pound or a pound. You find morels mostly along rivers, streams, and creeks. Anywhere that is a good place to find snakes, lizards, and turtles could have morels there too. Lots of ways to cook them, google morel and you will find way more info than I can type.
big_smile.png

Estes Hatchery in Springfield, MO has a 4# minimum order. It'd gonna take a whole lot more birds to make a min. order with them than I'm wanting. Marking them off the list. Geesh....

Quote:
Estes has wonderful birds in some of their breeds, as they've bought out some well-recognized flocks in the past...but a little secret: Orscheln's birds are Estes! You can actually just get the stock from a local store if you have one. What are you looking for (I missed that part)?

Edited to add- ducks, right?

Last edited:
I certainly plan to go and bring half of what I own! I go to this swap every month when it is going on and have never left without buying something!!! It's great. Premier also has some great prices on feed and things. Very nice people.

I really like visiting at the swap. It's one of the few places where bird people can get together and discuss their passion for the two legged creatures of this earth. Of course they usually have some of those fuzzy four legged ones too, not that I would want them except for eating. I've got lots to bring if I can just get myself organized and get everything caged and ready to go.

Back
Top Bottom