Consolidated Kansas

I didn't think anything at all. I was just casting my vote in support of a vet who did good for us too.
frow.gif

Hi everyone. Happy Sunday.
He is our vet for 4 dogs and a cat, too. I didn't mean to imply that we went to anyone else. I've been with the clinic for 15 years (since I adopted my first dog) and the people there are wonderful.

Sharol

Last edited:
It's really easy to paste in a picture that is already in your uploads or in your album. Open a separate browser, go to your Profile, and scroll down to your albums. "Right click" and then choose "Copy image" and then go back to the post on your other tab/browser and then "Control V" to paste it in your message. For some reason it won't let you right click and do a "Paste".

Busy morning!! Went to church, had lunch, and then I've been outside doing all kind of animals chores with the horses, chickens, etc. After that, then I started going thru my lumber pile and unscrewing good pieces that I want to recycle into my little hutch. I got a pretty good start of piling up good lumber on my back patio. I'm actually probably set. BUT, the lumber is still wet and it really needs to dry out before I get started cutting, etc. So, I'm going to leave it today in the sun and if tomorrow is nice, maybe try to get it knocked out tomorrow. I had to pry out nails and unscrew lots of screws out of these boards. So just getting them cleaned up and ready to use is a pain. Hopefully I have enough and wont' have to spend any more (or much) time searching thru the pile for more.

Last edited:
It's really easy to paste in a picture that is already in your uploads or in your album. Open a separate browser, go to your Profile, and scroll down to your albums. "Right click" and then choose "Copy image" and then go back to the post on your other tab/browser and then "Control V" to paste it in your message. For some reason it won't let you right click and do a "Paste".

Been there, too, maybe it just doesn't like Firefox cause I couldn't get it to work at all. Opened IE (which I hate btw) and got it to paste, but the picture never appeared. Too nice outside to worry about it now, though. Maybe the next rainy day, we'll see. Or else I'll just post them from my own files and not worry about uploading.

Anyway - enjoy the day everyone - it's beautiful in south \east Kansas.

Theresa, if you're interested in those rabbit cages, let me know. If the owner will give you more info, I can go pick them up for you and bring them when we get our chickens (since Hillsboro is just down the road from me!)
highfive.gif

Been there, too, maybe it just doesn't like Firefox cause I couldn't get it to work at all.

I'll have to try sometime and see if I can get it to work. If memory serves me right, that is what I tried to do the last time but it didn't work for me either. I also use Firefox so perhaps Nana is right and it just doesn't work in Firefox or IE. I use Chrome on my work computer so perhaps I'll try it from there and see if it works then.

After that, then I started going thru my lumber pile and unscrewing good pieces that I want to recycle into my little hutch. I got a pretty good start of piling up good lumber on my back patio. I'm actually probably set. BUT, the lumber is still wet and it really needs to dry out before I get started cutting, etc. So, I'm going to leave it today in the sun and if tomorrow is nice, maybe try to get it knocked out tomorrow. I had to pry out nails and unscrew lots of screws out of these boards. So just getting them cleaned up and ready to use is a pain. Hopefully I have enough and wont' have to spend any more (or much) time searching thru the pile for more.

Looking forward to seeing the finished product!

Oh, my I just did something I thought I would never do!! I posted some of my rosecomb eggs on here for auction. Wish me luck, this is new thing for me, and I worry about my eggs.
Sounds like every one is surviveing, and I hope all that have been sick continue to improve, I have been having lower back pain, so guess I better go get cracked
barnie.gif
!! Probably going to sell some of my blue/red oe's. Think I want to work more with the brown/reds, but oh, those blue's are sure pretty, and of course they are all from show quality stock, and are that themselves. Just ask Ivy, and Trish, you seen them briefly. By summer should have my new barn, and everything will be a lot nicer than what I have now.

He had a builder out here Friday, and they measured me out a barn 30x70. That will have me an office area, I think it will be like 10x20, which will hold my incubator, hatcher, brooder, all my meds, and extra waterers, and feeders up in cabinets. My milk stand and pump. A small desk , to hold all my leg bands, and those type of things. I think I may even put me a small wood type heater in the office that way, I can bring show birds in for cage training.
In the back, I will have my goat chute, kidding pens, breeder pens, layer hens, hay, and what ever else, guess feed bins.

I am so excited about this new barn, can't hardly wait!!
wee.gif
All my goats have kidded, and brownie is feeding her 2 plus a triplett from anouther doe. Fred is going to get me a calf to feed, these three kids nursed, and then I still milked out over half a gallon. So, its back to bottles again.
hmm.png
Well not much else is going on here. Hope every one is enjoying the day.
Back to lurking!
cool.png

Wow checoukan!! That sounds like an amazing building! Who's building it for you? I used to work in the post frame construction industry and know a lot of the builders in Kansas. If it is a post frame building you'll be amazed at how quickly it goes up!

Back
Top Bottom