Consolidated Kansas

Put an ad up on the FB swaps, someone probably would want him.

Found someone from Topeka to take him, I hope he has a happy life.

That said, I don't have any Wyandottes now. I would love to find a gold laced pullet if anyone has any extras?

It's rained north of here but all the rain came to a dead stop and now everything is dry and cooking. This has not been and doesn't appear to be a good year at all. Too cold too long and way too early to be this hot. I wonder if we'll have spring this fall since we never had one?

Wow! It has sure been quiet on here!

I got a few birds from Danz in May. WHen I brought them home, I had a broody sitting on nothing. So, when the birds I got from Danz laid some eggs, I gave them to the broody and now have two adorable little Sussex chicks! I think it is one boy and one girl - and I'm okay with that 'cuz I could really use a backup rooster. It is so neat to watch the chicks, and my kids sure enjoy all of the chickens!
35238990_10160486279220188_1952682339683270656_n.jpg

Hey there fellow Kansas peeps! I am moving to Texas in a few days and I am not taking my coop with me. So, it is free to a good home! It is 4'x8' and I can take some pics and post. The only stipulation is that you can to come get it. I am in the Olathe area off of K-10 and Woodland. Reply here or PM me if interested.

Lizzy, I love watching chicks with their broody moms. The cats manage to get most of the chicks around here but I have some Moms who each have one chick and the cats don't dare get near them. Those girls mean business.
I'm down to almost zero eggs a day out of hundreds of birds. This weather is awful for all reasons.

Whoa Pikeman! Hadn't seen you post for a long long time. It's a shame however that you are moving to Texas. Still brewing as well?

The move to Texas was because of work. I couldn't find anything in KC and there were any other remote jobs available. Besides, this opportunity was too good to pass up! I haven't brewed in a while, but once we are settled that is my first order of business.

Back
Top Bottom