Consolidated Kansas

I'm actually closer to Burlington than Waverly. I live out by Wolf Creek. I haven't had time to see if I have a little Isbar pullet yet or not. But I will get to it in the next couple days. Trying to finish a few outdoor projects before it rains again.
I'll bet you are getting excited.
Hello, I am new to the Kansas thread but not to BYC. I am excited to join this and meet everyone else that lives in my area!
Hello and Welcome. I joined about a month ago and the people here are great and very friendly.

I'm actually closer to Burlington than Waverly. I live out by Wolf Creek. I haven't had time to see if I have a little Isbar pullet yet or not. But I will get to it in the next couple days. Trying to finish a few outdoor projects before it rains again.
I'll bet you are getting excited.
No rush checking to see if you have a Isbar Pullet and I would like to pay you if you have one. I pick my girl up next week sometime and I'm excited. I still have to buy a few things.

We used to have a lot more people on this thread & it kind of dwindled. A few people moved to other states & some read but don't post much. Everyone gets busy in the summer too.

Hello everyone, LONG TIME no chat and so sorry about that between quitting one job and moving to another and dealing with all the training and the horrible heat its been quite the summer for us. Stardustrose, welcome and yep Phoenix are great I have a Silver Roo and hen and they are very fun to watch but they are not holder or cuddles that's for sure.

Danz I JUST saw your message about the Icelandics and yes they are laying and I will be hatching some soon if you friend is still after some so sorry its been so long to get back to you. Also my crazy Turkeys have decided its time to start laying again so just for fun I tossed a couple of their eggs, 4 ducklings, 3 Strawberrie's and 2 guineas plus 7 mix matched eggs into my incubator and so am waiting for them to start popping their shells :) How are your dogs doing anyone had pups yet?

Oh man is it every COLD out there! It's been raining ALL DAY today (rare for this area) and now it's turning to snow. It's been in the 30's all day long and is windy. What a rather unpleasant day weather-wise. I've been going out every couple hours to check on my animals. It sure feels like winter today! BRRR!

Anyone else getting snow today?

Oh man is it every COLD out there! It's been raining ALL DAY today (rare for this area) and now it's turning to snow. It's been in the 30's all day long and is windy. What a rather unpleasant day weather-wise. I've been going out every couple hours to check on my animals. It sure feels like winter today! BRRR!

Anyone else getting snow today?
Ugh, you can keep that stuff! I'm not ready for that at all. We have had so much rain the rivers are flooding here. The fairgrounds in town are under water & the bridges over that way are probably closed.

Back
Top Bottom