Container hanging on hardware cloth

Get a parrot cup like this, super cheap (I have a bunch of them) and the wire supports slot into existing wire fencing.

parrotcup.jpg

I have some old chick feeders that I can hang today. The timing of this thread is great for me. I've got some feeders to hang and can hang the grit/oyster shell nearby.

Get a parrot cup like this, super cheap (I have a bunch of them) and the wire supports slot into existing wire fencing.

View attachment 3521683
I have a ton of cups very similar, got them off of amazon for next to nothing. I have 2 in my coop on a piece of HWC, 1 has grit and the other oyster shell

That would be perfect! Where did you get yours?
Any pet store should have them in the indoor bird section.
I have a ton of cups very similar, got them off of amazon for next to nothing. I have 2 in my coop on a piece of HWC, 1 has grit and the other oyster shell
Same, I use them for grit, oyster shell, and as waterers and feeders in the broody breaker or isolation area. Just handy to have.

View attachment 3521683
I use these in isolation/broody crates.

I made this for egg/oyster shell.
32 oz salsa jar and reusable ziptie made a special hook tool to fish the ziptie thru the HC.
full

Back
Top Bottom