Ended Contest # 4: Edible Easter Contest for the 7th Annual Easter Hatch-a-long!

OK! This was a major headache to make, so I hope everyone enjoys it. I decided to make a garden cake! Featuring two gorilla-armed peep bunnies attempting to retrieve a massive carrot.

I really like how my lettuce turned out.

Amazing!

How'd you do the grass? It's fantastic, so realistic in the detail (but, as a bunny owner, not realistic in thinking you'd have lettuce and free bunnies in the same garden LOL)

OK! This was a major headache to make, so I hope everyone enjoys it. I decided to make a garden cake! Featuring two gorilla-armed peep bunnies attempting to retrieve a massive carrot.

I really like how my lettuce turned out.

Very nice job!

How'd you do the grass? It's fantastic, so realistic in the detail (but, as a bunny owner, not realistic in thinking you'd have lettuce and free bunnies in the same garden LOL)

I made the grass with buttercream using a piping tip that I think is called a grass tip. I tried to make it stand up, but it wasn't cooperating much so I mostly just drizzled it on. These bunnies own the garden
big_smile.png

That's an amazing cake, wingedshade! I don't even want to attempt anything now lol feeling inferior to all of these awesome desserts and talent here!!! Lol

Tut tut tut...Getteth thy hiney in the scullery and get thee busy!!  

Lol we'll see what I can do! Just found out my oldest has mono...
1f616.png
1f629.png
hubby took daughter to work with him so they can avoid being around him when we get home from the hospital. I'm going to be in disinfecting mode asap! (Daughter REALLY wants to make something though...we shall see!!)

Back
Top Bottom