Convincing my parents to switch dog foods

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy what you want to try and try it out. I see a lot of "my parents..." posts on here from you.. step up.

What do you mean? I'm not in charge of the pets, I don't have a income. My parents xyz is because I have to run everything by them, and I like having suggestions on the best ways to run things by them so I dont sound rude and demanding.

What do you mean? I'm not in charge of the pets, I don't have a income. My parents xyz is because I have to run everything by them, and I like having suggestions on the best ways to run things by them so I dont sound rude and demanding.
Go get a job. My 8 year old pulls weeds for neighbors. If she can do it, so can you.

You're probably right. Plus you don't need to feed as much volume of a high quality dog food. They would save money overall. However, you must be a young person who doesn't know enough, so you'll have to convince them :)
Yeah, the dog always seems to be hungry. I wonder if a higher quality food will stop that, and help him feel more full?

even if I did have a income, I have to pay for car insurance and gas and college funds. I don't have money to buy dog food for the family dogs. I'm simply just suggesting that maybe a change in food will help with some of the dogs health issues they complain about, without sounding snarky and like a know it all :)

I'm trying to, but I have a hard time with jobs because of mental health and other disabilities. A 8 year old neurotypical can do a lot more than I can
She is not neurotypical. She has several mental health issues. Even more important for her to learn independence... or be a dependent the rest of her life. SHE chooses to try her best.

She is not neurotypical. She has several mental health issues. Even more important for her to learn independence... or be a dependent the rest of her life. SHE chooses to try her best.

I choose to try my best too but I keep getting laid off. I currently have 2 applications in. Like i said before though, when I do have a income, I have other things to pay for besides the family dogs food. I was just hoping I could suggest something to help with the dogs health issues...

Does it have subscribe and save?
By subscribing you just have to agree to the auto-ship which with your choice of time it will automatically send you the food you can change and cancel the dates and you save 5% and one your first order you get something i forgot but you can make multiple accounts too LOL that's what i did

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom