Cookbooks for sale now

WriterofWords

Has Fainting Chickens
14 Years
Dec 25, 2007
Chaparral, New Mexico
Ok, I uploaded some pics of some of the cookbooks. Some are small others are huge, hardback, heavy books that even with media rate will take quite a bit of postage. I'm going to post them with numbers and amounts that INCLUDE POSTAGE so if it seems high to you just remember the postage is included. Whatever doesn't sell on here will go on Amazon or Ebay. Paypal or money orders are good. If you see one you want for sure just post #(whichever number it is) and SOLD then drop me a PM. Yes if you buy more than one I'll do the best I can on combining shipping.
These are all in BRAND NEW condition, some I never even opened after I looked at them in the book store. They sounded great at the time, but I just don't have the time to do much with them. I know some will think my prices are high, but they include postage and are a lot less than I paid for them.

#7 $15.00 Company's Coming: Gifts from the Kitchen a Jean Pare Special Occasion Series cookbook 189 pgs. It has beautiful pictures and ideas to make great gifts and how to decorate them and all that neat stuff.
P5060544.jpg

#8 $15.00 Company's Coming: Christmas Gifts from the Kitchen a Jean Pare Special Occasion Series Cookbook. 191 pgs. Another one with the neat pictures and instructions for making crafty presents from your kitchen.
P5060543.jpg

#9 $15.00 Jell-O & Coolwhip Favorite Desserts Hardback
P5060552.jpg

The next two are big, heavy hardbacks

#10 $25.00 Taste of Home Big book of Soup, over 500 home cooked favorites for soup, chowder, chili, stew, & more!
P5060553.jpg

#11 $25.00 Taste of Home Cooking School 50th Anniversary Cookbook
P5060542.jpg

Last edited:
I'll add others later depending on interest. I'm afraid the postal rates going up are going to be a deterent. I'm also going to add some Hickock and Swank tie clips that I used to wear in the show ring that are beautiful and pretty old, but like new condition.

I was asked in PM if I would accept offers, I'll answer it here. I will, but please take into consideration the cost of postage and the value of these books. I don't mind taking a little less and having them used but when I paid $35 for one and I'm offered $5, I won't take it. Thank you to those who have already purchased from me, I appreciate it!!

I'll be removing them later, thank you for your interest and to those who did purchase some of them. I appreciate it very much! My son just mailed a semi larger one for me and the postage had gone from about 4.82 to 6.43 just since Friday!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom