Coop de Ville

Tgallaher1

Chirping
Jul 11, 2016
Menifee, California
we finally finished the Coop De Ville! Urban egg farming
IMG_7725.JPG

Hahaha I understand that!! We've got a 10, an 8 and an almost 2 year old.

Have you let your kids pick out names for your chickens? We always get interesting names...I got each of the oldest boys two ducks at the beginning of this summer, we ended up with Donald, Harry Potter, Messy and Marvin. My 2 year old named hers Duck. :lau

The chickens they've named are now Batman and Flash :rolleyes:

Hahaha I understand that!! We've got a 10, an 8 and an almost 2 year old.

Have you let your kids pick out names for your chickens? We always get interesting names...I got each of the oldest boys two ducks at the beginning of this summer, we ended up with Donald, Harry Potter, Messy and Marvin. My 2 year old named hers Duck. :lau

The chickens they've named are now Batman and Flash :rolleyes:

Yes, my son is 8, and together we agreed on old lady kind of "farmish" names.....millie, jemima, rosemary, belle (after my great grandmother), violet, stella (my nieces named), and Hazel (which is now Hansel as he was missexed....so he'll be finding a nice home hopefully on a farm:-/)

I love them!!! The old lady names are great. We named two of our goats after our grandmas hahaha. Nancy and Joanne. Nancy the goat actually got to meet her namesake recently (my husbands grandmother), very funny.

I have a pot bellied pig named Jemimah!

Back
Top Bottom