Coop Gadgets and doors

JULIE L CORWIN

In the Brooder
May 17, 2017
Has anyone heard of there product? They look like they have a pullet door type door. Has anyone recieved there product. Any revieves or nes about them would be of great help in making my decision.
Haven't heard about them much.

Has anyone heard of there product? They look like they have a pullet door type door. Has anyone recieved there product. Any revieves or nes about them would be of great help in making my decision.
Haven't heard about them much.
A link to the product(s) you're talking about sure would help.

I own one. I love it. It's beautiful, functions well, and has been very reliable. Joe, the owner, has been incredibly responsive, and has even been working with my husband to help him hack the door so it will do even more fancy tricks. I really can't recommend it strongly enough!
Www.coopgadgets.com

All I have is 2 things.coop gadgets.com
2. Support@coop gadgets.com
They have a picture of there product. I never heard of them before

Dear antisocial
Do you know where they are based out of?
Do they have a phone number that I can call? To get more information on the product.
How long have you had it?
Does it only work with a battery?
Have you had any trouble with it?
Is it easy to install ?

If you click the link in my post it will take you to their site. An email will usually garner a pretty quick response.
They are based in Washington state. I have owned the door about six months. It took less than thirty minutes to install, including unboxing it. You can run it off the power grid, or by battery, with or without solar. I am using the optional solar panel. The only issue I have had is when I had the solar panel mounted where it wasn't getting enough sun. Even though it was my own dumb mistake, Joe spent three days troubleshooting it with me.

Back
Top Bottom