Coop live video cam?

scjcb37

Songster
6 Years
Mar 15, 2017
First, apologies if I am not posting in the correct spot. I tried. Still learning where to post!
OK, I would love to have a cam set up in my coop with a live feed that can be viewed on my (android) phone. Does anyone here know of such a thing? Would love to hear about anything you have like this, Thanks! :)

Thanks for this info! I've been thinking about doing the same thing, but pointed towards my nesting box... I have 1 girls who was laying, but appears to have stopped & I'd like to know if she's laying again but can't be sitting out there starring at the coup all morning (plus I think it makes them nervous).

Kikisgirls,
Thank you very much, that is exactly what I was looking for! :celebrate
There are so many different brands out there.
You don't have to buy a "chicken" camera...
regular "house" cameras work.
I've even seen people who use the baby monitor cameras.

Great idea, and sounds like a lot of fun. I have stood in the coop for at least half an hour when we first got our girls, watching a hen lay an egg. I had never seen it in real life. lucked out, her butt was toward me. And it was worth the time an effort. Almost like watching a baby being born. Fascinating

Great idea, and sounds like a lot of fun. I have stood in the coop for at least half an hour when we first got our girls, watching a hen lay an egg. I had never seen it in real life. lucked out, her butt was toward me. And it was worth the time an effort. Almost like watching a baby being born. Fascinating
I got lucky once and walked up on one laying. It was pretty cool to watch. Now all my girls are laying in a box that is difficult to see from outside.. I can pretty much only see if someone is in the box and I try to avoid going in if someone's in there.

Back
Top Bottom