Coop pics****

Here is the tractor the wife and I built. It's 4'x8' and has two nesting boxes on the back. They'll free range most of the time, but I wanted a way to confine them so I can put them on garden tilling duty each spring and keep track of them if the weather gets bad.

We have to work on the scooping daily part! I'm going to add another yard of sand as soon as the snow is gone, and hopefully will keep on top of the scooping this year! But our cat's will attest that scooping is not a daily task! Their litter box gets cleaned out when they start a picket line!

We have to work on the scooping daily part! I'm going to add another yard of sand as soon as the snow is gone, and hopefully will keep on top of the scooping this year! But our cat's will attest that scooping is not a daily task! Their litter box gets cleaned out when they start a picket line!
Well, I do it about 5 days a week.

CHUCKNBOB, that is one great-looking coop! The chickens will do a good job of tilling for you.

We will leave geeses and ducks outdoors next summer, and we have to build new coops for them, wich give protection from rain, snow and wind. We have actually started this operation, but everything else seams to go ahead of it, well we don't need the coop before summer :D

This is something like what we have in mind, bigger one for geeses and slightly smaller one for ducks. Thank Good we are able to build self, timber cost will be somewhere around 70€ for two coops!

Back
Top Bottom