Coop signs!?

Reedo5

Songster
Aug 19, 2017
Finger lakes region, NY
Anyone have any neat signs or such on your coops? My beautiful wifey made me one for ours i wanted share an see what else is out there!
20200111_153446.jpg

It says 'The Fluffy Butt Hut'

Attachments

• 20200111_153446.jpg
    20200111_153446.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 1
  • 20200111_153446.jpg
    20200111_153446.jpg
    396.7 KB · Views: 2
My beautiful coop before my chickens moved in & yucked it all up. I'm still not sure how they get poop five feet up a wall. My best guess is that they sit up in the ceiling rafters & have poop launching contests in the middle of the night. I still love my signs tho. Just make sure you buy ones that can be scrubbed (like all metal, no canvas or paper.)
1580004752297.png

I printed out a number of chicken signs from Google pictures on 8.5 X 11 inch poster paper. I laminated the posters and framed them in some scrap wood. It looked pretty good, but by the end of the summer the ink had faded. Fortunately, I can just print out some new signs next spring and put them in the wood frames all over again.

Here is a sample of what I found on Google pictures. I have more pictures, but think they are on another computer somewhere.

Beware of Chickens (2) (edited).jpg

Caution Attack Chicken.jpg

Keep Gate Closed.jpg

Anyone have any neat signs or such on your coops?

And, Amazon.com sells many chicken signs that look really good. I'm sure they would last longer out in the sun than my computer printed signs on cardstock paper which faded by the end of the summer. But I can easily print out a new paper poster with a different sign design anytime I want for about 25 cents.

I like the sign your wife made. Did she use wood burning to make the sign? My artistic talent is limited to printing out things on my computer, but I would like to try making a wood burned sign someday with a simple design.

Back
Top Bottom