Coop signs!?

I printed out a number of chicken signs from Google pictures on 8.5 X 11 inch poster paper. I laminated the posters and framed them in some scrap wood. It looked pretty good, but by the end of the summer the ink had faded. Fortunately, I can just print out some new signs next spring and put them in the wood frames all over again.

Here is a sample of what I found on Google pictures. I have more pictures, but think they are on another computer somewhere.

View attachment 2011353

View attachment 2011354

View attachment 2011355

I love these!

Even tho mine are inside the coop some of them are sun fading pretty good. It’s been a few years tho so I guess I can’t complain.

I have a vinyl cutter and you can make anything from the cutout stickers you see on cars to these signs and they last a really long time. I may try my hand at few!

I have a few. Would like to add more over time, they're just fun!

Coop nameplate
coop4.jpg

Tin sign from a BYCer
coopnew5.jpg

Yellow metal sign on the fence (middle towards right)
coopold.jpg

Nameplates I painted for my older hens
nameplate4.jpg

A fellow BYCer gave these to me: "The rooster crows but the hen delivers" & "wattle on in" & "LOVE"
View attachment 2012026
View attachment 2012028
I have the same "waddle on in" sign that I need to put up! I got it from Cackle Hatchery. There was a sign on the box that said something like "look under bedding" that I didn't notice for a whole week! When I finally did look under the bedding I found the sign.

I have the same "waddle on in" sign that I need to put up! I got it from Cackle Hatchery. There was a sign on the box that said something like "look under bedding" that I didn't notice for a whole week! When I finally did look under the bedding I found the sign.

That must of been a nice surprise!

Back
Top Bottom